- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating branding and graphic design for company’s consumer-facing sites and apps. Role is critical in defining how the consumer sees the company’s products.
- Create designs from start to finish, including concepts, colors, logos, look & feel.
- Perform UX design for sites and apps
- Create web site designs for company’s corporate site
- Perform print design for corporate marketing material
- Must be able to present a strong portfolio of prior creative work
- Bsc, BA, and/or MFA a definite plus
- Very high level of creativity. Ability to work with business team turning ideas into powerful designs.
- Knowledge of core design and visual communication principles (typography, layout and composition, user interface, usability)
- Expertise in the Adobe creative suite
- Some knowledge and experience with HTML/HTML5 and CSS coding
- Some knowledge of print production
- Ability to closely follow instructions, as well as the ability to work with minimal outside direction
- Prior experience with web, mobile web, and mobile app design
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Ability to work comfortably in an English-speaking environment, including oral and written communication
Email resume to: email@example.com